If you would like to comment on this article, click here
If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter for Spanish news in English, click here
Shopping can be a pleasure or a chore. However you look at it, use these five tips to save money and look your best.
1. Dress well. In order to spend less and buy wisely, dress up in comfortable clothes. It's the same concept as going to the grocery store on a full stomach.
2. Shop with a plan. Know exactly what you need and how much you can spend. Write it down. Create a budget.
3. Keep an ongoing list of needs in your wardrobe. As you dress each morning, note items needed to better complete outfits.
4. Before you make a purchase ask yourself, "Does this match my wardrobe in terms of colour, style and price? Is this on my needs list? How many ways can I wear this item?"
5. Shop first at outlet shopping centres, and off-priced stores for basics such as t-shirts, shirts and trousers. You'll then have more money for seasonal updates like jackets or accessories.
About the Author
Manage Your Wardrobe System and a FREE "50 Ways to Manage Your Time" tips booklet at http://www.ineedmoretime.com
Written by: Barbara Myers
If you have anything to comment about this article, any interesting additions or simply want to make yourself heard, then write ahead!
Do you have an interesting addition? Share it with us! Your comments will appear on a webpage just like this one.
To sign up to our Newsletter and receive the latest news on Spain - in English; just fill out this form to subscribe:
Visit the Expat shop now!
Return from 'Clothes Shopping' to the Shopping Section